Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Walton is getting a .......

....little brother! We found out last Wednesday that we are having a little boy - so exciting! Truthfully, though I would have been thrilled with a girl, I was kind of hoping for a boy. The idea of having another little boy so close to Walton in age just sounded fun. I can just picture them playing together and being little best friends. Yes, our house is going to be a total circus, but I think that will be fun. Everything looked well in the ultrasound, too, so that is a blessing. The little fella is already kicking a lot - so much so that Bill can even feel it when he puts his hand on my stomach. I wonder if that is early warning of the personality that he will have....oh dear :) Now if Bill and I can just find a name that we can both agree on! Thanks so much for continued prayers for baby and me!

2 comments:

Rebekah Baker said...

YAY!! Congratulations. Still praying for you and baby. Hope your doing well. Tell the fam we said hey....
with love,
Rebekah

The Sharpe's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So very happy for you guys!!!! ;0)